Embroidery Enthusiasts and Machine Quilting Fiends, we have a class for you! Join us this August for the popular DIME Design Workshop!
Inspiration Consultant Tina Bartelmay will be coming to Hawaii to lead this fun and informative event!
Quilting with your embroidery machine is one of today’s most sought-after embroidery skills. Half of this 5-hour class includes hands-on stitching and quilting activities. This includes lecture demonstration with hands-on quilting and embroidery segments!
The best part of this class is that all students will stitch a Make and Take Project – a quilt block with a 3-D applique!
- Design an entire quilt top using state-of-the-art fabric design software
- Experiment with repeating patterns to create allover fabrics
- Learn piece in-the-hoop techniques for piecing quilt blocks on an embroidery machine
- Learn the quilt-as-you-go method for quilting using Stipple products
At the Quilting Stations:
- Test drive the Weightless Quilter – the solution for handling bulky quilts
- Stitch machine embroidered quilting designs using the shortE
- Stitch a 3-D applique
- Quilt and take home an appliqued quilt block
- Piece a block
- Monster Hoops and Perfect Quilt Templates
- Test drive both the shortE and Weightless Quilter
- Navigate the machine’s editing screen
- Hoop and stitch on dealer’s choice of embroidery machines
- Use automatic threaders
- Use machine editing features
All of this for only $29!
- Goody Bag that includes CD with Make & Take project
- Plus! All attendees will receive a fully activated copy of My Emoji Stitches software! (A $199 value!)
There are two dates scheduled for each store. However, you’re not limited to only attending the workshop closest to you. Feel free to join any of the workshops if you’ll be on vacation, maybe in the area, or just want to take a trip to another part of the state.
Click on the store location to be take to their registration site for more information or to sign up!
August 10, 2018: 1PM – 6PM • August 11, 2018: 10AM – 3PM
August 12, 2018: 1PM – 6PM • August 13, 2018: 10AM – 3PM
August 15, 2018: 1PM – 6PM • August 16, 2018: 10AM – 3PM
August 17, 2018: 1PM – 6PM • August 18, 2018: 10AM – 3PM