Welcome to the Discount Fabric Warehouse Halloween Costume Contest Submission Page!
- Please make sure that your photo is clear, taken in a well-lit area, and is appropriate for general viewing. (No inappropriate body language or hand gestures, please, as well as inappropriate signage or wording on costumes or in the general area.) Blurry, pixelated, or badly lit photos that do not show off the costume being entered may not get the attention the costume deserves and Discount Fabric Warehouse reserves the right not to include these photos in the contest.
- There is a limit of 2MB for the photo. If your photo is larger than 2MB, your form will not submit and you will receive an error message. (If you have no other choice but to submit a photo that is larger than 2MB, please e-mail us at email@example.com.)
- Please provide a brief description of your costume (How it was made, what patterns were used (if any), what materials were used, etc.)
- Each costume entry must be submitted in a separate form along with separate photos. Please do not make a collage of different costumes. If multiple costumes are featured in a photo, and we receive multiple forms, we will use the same photo for each entry. We urge you to submit separate photos for each form to show off each costume individually. (You are, however, allowed to compile a collage of photos of the same costume and submit it for entry.)
- Adult (Costume must be worn by a person 18 years or older)
- Keiki (Costume must be worn by a child 17 years or younger)
- All costumes must be at least 75% homemade. The purpose of this contest is to show off your sewing, embroidery, and quilting skills, not to see who can buy the best costume.
- The majority of the materials must have been purchased at one of our Discount Fabric Warehouse locations. Please include what materials were purchased at DFW and how they were used in the description of your costume.
- You must include a description of your costume – including construction and materials.
- Costume must have been made in 2018. Costumes created for other events in 2018 may be entered provided that they meet all other rules and guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding the rules and guidelines, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that your full last name and e-mail address will not be listed in the caption for your entry, although they are required. For children, please feel free to note their age next to their first name. We will only use your e-mail address to contact you regarding your entry.
THE ENTRY PERIOD FOR 2018 HAS CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL OF THOSE WHO ENTERED. WE’LL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!
If you are having problems entering through this form, please use our Alternate Means of Entry, which can be found here.