Welcome to the Discount Fabric Warehouse Halloween Costume Contest Submission Page!
- Please make sure that your photo is clear, taken in a well-lit area, and is appropriate for general viewing. (No inappropriate body language or hand gestures, please, as well as inappropriate signage or wording on costumes or in the general area.) Blurry, pixelated, or badly lit photos that do not show off the costume being entered may not get the attention the costume deserves and Discount Fabric Warehouse reserves the right not to include these photos in the contest.
- There is a limit of 2MB for the photo. If your photo is larger than 2MB, your form will not submit and you will receive an error message. (If you have no other choice but to submit a photo that is larger than 2MB, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Please provide a brief description of your costume (How it was made, what patterns were used (if any), what materials were used, etc.)
- Each costume entry must be submitted in a separate form. Please do not make a collage of different costumes and submit it as one entry. (You are, however, allowed to compile a collage of photos of the same costume and submit it for entry.)
- Adult (Costume must be worn by a person 18 years or older)
- Keiki (Costume must be worn by a child 17 years or younger)
- All costumes must be at least 75% homemade. The purpose of this contest is to show off your sewing, embroidery, and quilting skills, not to see who can buy the best costume.
- The majority of the materials must have been purchased at one of our Discount Fabric Warehouse locations. Please include what materials were purchased at DFW and how they were used in the description of your costume.
- Costume must have been made for Halloween 2017. Costumes for Cosplay conventions, previous Halloween costumes, and costume party costumes cannot be entered.
Please note that your full last name and e-mail address will not be listed in the caption for your entry, although they are required. For children, please feel free to note their age next to their first name. We will only use your e-mail address to contact you regarding your entry.
Deadline to enter is 11:59PM HST, Wednesday, November 01, 2017. Any entries received after the deadline will be taken in on a case-by-case basis and we cannot guarantee it will be entered.
If you are having problems entering through this form, please use our alternate means of entry, which can be found here.