You’re invited to celebrate our 24th Anniversary at our 24k Extravaganza! Throw on your favorite 24k gold outfit and let’s party!
When: Sunday, June 09, 2019
Time: 4PM – 8PM
Where: At all Discount Fabric Warehouse locations (Yes, even Maui will be open for the Party!)
Dress: Yes please! We encourage you to find someone gold and sparkly and get in the celebration mood!
Just a Note: Hilo, Kona, and Kauai will be closing at 2:30PM for party prep. If the doors are closed, please come back at 4PM. Maui will only be open for the party.
Specials of the Evening • Photo Booth • Refreshments
The first 100 people in the door will receive an instant win scratch-off Golden Ticket! Every ticket is a winner – but could yours be a Golden Prize?
Tips and Tricks to Making Your Party Experience Awesome!
• Make sure you RSVP by 6PM on Saturday, June 08, 2019! To RSVP text @dfw24k to 81010 from your mobile device. When you check in at the door when you get to the party, you’ll receive a free gift! And yes, if you’re already a member of our text alert list, you still need to RSVP to get the gift! (Standard messaging rates apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for more details. By sending the RSVP text, you are giving us permission to add you to our text alert list and send periodic text messages.)
• Grab a friend or two to come with you! Maybe someone who is just getting into sewing. Or someone who doesn’t see what the big deal of our anniversary parties are. Everyone’s welcome! (Just a note: to take advantage of all of our amazing sales and specials, each person will need to be a VIC member. It’s free and those who are not currently members can sign up at check out!)
• Get in the spirit! We encourage you to dress in an outfit that embraces the 24k Gold theme that we’ve chosen for this year. Grab your gold Hawaiian bracelets! Or pull on some thick gold (or gold-look-alike) chains and come as an old school rapper. Do you have a gold flapper dress from Halloween or maybe a costume party? The possibilities are endless!
• You may want to carpool. Many of our locations have limited parking, so if you’re all coming to the party, you may want to consider coming in one car.
• In the past, we’ve suggested that you take your time and no need to be there early. Well, this year you may want to swing by a bit earlier than your otherwise would have. Remember, at each of our locations, we’ll be giving Golden Ticket scratch off cards to the first 100 people in the door. Each ticket is an instant winner, so you’ll want to make sure to snag one!
• The lines ebb and flow. If you get to the cutting tables and there are lines, take another spin around the store, make sure you got everything you came for, explore areas that you may not have checked out before, maybe even take a machine you’ve been eyeing for a test drive. Then, when the lines have gone down, head to get your fabric cut.
• To take advantage of the sale prices on fabric, make sure you’re purchasing at least one yard cut. While you can request a smaller piece and we are able to fulfill that request (we cut as small as 1/4 of a yard) you will not be able to get any sales prices with anything smaller than 1 yard.
• Think you might be needing assistance that night? Maybe you’re thinking of finding the perfect fabric for a project or maybe you just don’t know where to start on a new project you’re planning on working on this summer. Or maybe you just have a list of things that you’re going to need help finding. If any of these things is the case, you may want to think about possibly coming earlier on Sunday to get the help you need or maybe brainstorming with a friend ahead of time. We unfortunately don’t be able to guarantee that we’ll be able to provide one-on-one assistance during the party. While we’ll definitely do the best we can to make sure you find everything you need/want, please understand that there are so many of you and so few of us.
• Have a great time! Grab some refreshments. Hop in our photo booth and have your picture taken. Check out some fabric or a machine you’ve had your eye on. Get some ideas for your next project. Enjoy yourself!